Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Wedding Weekend!

We went to another wedding over the weekend. That's three for David is just three months :) My cousin Whitney got married in Virginia and had her reception in a tobacco barn, it was so cool! Drew really enjoyed the wedding ceremony and when it was over looked at me and said so sweetly, "Mama, I want to get married." He thought Whitney was a princess and I have to agree she was stunning! I was a little embarrassed when Drew mistakenly thought the preacher was saying "I Man" instead of "Amen" after the prayers and started repeating "You man, you man, you the man!" Oops! We all had a great time and it was nice to introduce David to some of our family he hasn't met yet. Here's some pictures...

Beautiful bride and her Daddy!






Drew was so exited to dance at the reception and was the first one out there! He LOVED the band! At one point he was jamming to the music at the foot of the stage, it was hysterical. I saw a couple of people taking photos of him dancing and one lady asked me where he got his moves. Well, me of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.