Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Toddler Parties

We had a busy weekend around here. Drew went to two birthday parties and I helped host a baby shower for a friend. The birthday party Friday night was at a children's museum and all of the kids had a blast! Drew was so excited to see all of his pals and I had to drag him out of there when it was time to leave. The party Saturday was fun too. There were lots of games and I'm proud to brag that my boy was a big winner! I know you're not supposed to have a "winner" at this age but when there is only one Nemo that hits the bulls eye on the whale (like pin the tail on the donkey) it's pretty clear who won :) I'm just kidding! It was cute to watch Drew play the party games and I continue to be amazed by his busy social calendar! It's much more active than mine, that's for sure.
Drew at the children's museum. Drew and his friend Preston were being wild in the 0-24 month zone. Preston's Mom and I tried to get them out of there but since there weren't any kids that age at the party we decided it wasn't worth the effort.
Sweet David spends some time in the Bumbo chair.

Of course Drew had to have a turn too!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.