Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Roadtrip Continued!

We headed to the New Orleans area after Hattiesburg. We stayed with friends on the Northshore and enjoyed catching up with so many folks. I even got to go to lunch with some friends from my job at Capital One. We went to Baton Rouge on Saturday to see our dear friend Ward and all went to the LSU game Saturday night!
At lunch with my old work crew. Gosh I miss those gals! George was working so I took David with me and the sweet friends we were staying with offered to keep Drew so he and their son Brendan could play.
Jessica and her precious belly, Jennifer and her son Brendan, Cristina and her daughter Sophia, Drewby and I.

Drew and Brendan with their little brothers David and Brody. Cute!
Drew was thrilled to pose with an LSU cheerleader. I usually have to beg him to say "cheese" to get a smile but that wasn't needed here! What a flirt!

Drew with Uncle Ward! Ward hooked us up (as he always does!) with great seats. We miss you Ward!
George and I Drew get ready to watch the players, Mike the Tiger and the marching band come down the hill pre-game.
Precious! When Drew saw this sign, he said, "We're here! We're at LSU!"

My friend Elizabeth came to see us from Lafayette. That was so awesome!

Uncle Ward with perfect David! Ward, I made sure to include the "perfect" part just for you :)

Drew had his game face on! He was so into it. He didn't have a nap due to our travels so we didn't stay the entire game but we were proud of how well he and David did.

Our fam at the game! It was quite a different experience than when I used to go as a student but just as special!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.