Monday, November 2, 2009

Tons of Halloween Fun!

We had such a fun and busy Halloween this year! George and I went to two Halloween parties, I helped with Drew's Fall party at pre-school and of course we trick or treated. It was all such a blast! Drew was really into Halloween this year (heck, he still is!) which made it extra fun. He was thrilled with his pirate costume and wanted to wear it constantly the last few weeks. I'm actually surprised it made it to the 31st considering all of the wear it got. Drew's school party was so much fun and I really enjoyed planning it. It was great to spend a day with him at school, see him in action and meet his buddies! I didn't take David with me to the party and wouldn't you know it, he rolled over for the first time while I was gone! Unreal! I pouted about it for a few hours but then he rolled over again and I got to see it. He's growing so fast and gets sweeter by the minute!



George and I dressed as Mormans for Halloween. Thanks for the great idea Emily! It was a hit!

Drew at his pre-school Halloween parade and party. The wind blew his hat off so he was holding it on.


Pres-school parade. Still holding on tight to that hat!


Trick or treating at school. He was so excited about the candy that he was licking his lips!


Decorating cookies (mostly just eating candy corn and sprinkles) with some of his classmates. Notice Drew is the only kid still wearing his costume. Drew decided he was going to keep his on when they were instructed to take them off. Nice!

Cristie and George playing flip cup at the Watson's Halloween party. The "saloon girl" costume Cristie made was awesome! As you can imagine, George caught lots of grief for playing a drinking game dressed as a Morman!


Sweet and precious David on Halloween!

This picture cracks me up because Drew's friend Preston looks like he's really fighting a fire! It was so hot that the poor kid's face was really red and he was pouring sweat.


My little pirate in action!

Enjoying some of the treats after the kids came back.


The most precious little pirate and Nemo after a busy and tiring night!




Here's a video of Drew at school. What a job those teachers have! It was such a Drew move to throw himself on the ground!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.