Friday, February 8, 2008

Snip-It's!

Before
Mid-cut
After


Drew got his first haircut today and let me tell you, it was desperately needed. When my Mom told me Drew needed some cream rinse I realized things were getting out of hand! I noticed his hair was tangly and dry in the back but I didn't want to cut those precious little curls. I love his new do though! He was so good during the cut and his "stylist" didn't want to see him go. I guess not - it was the easiest $15.95 she ever made and he even sweeped up his own hair afterward. No kidding! Drew loves brooms.

One more thing - before you ask why we never bath Drew, I want to point out that those are bruises on his face, not dirt. I only witnessed one bruise which occurred when he opened a bathroom drawer, sneezed, and hit his forehead on the handle. The others must have happened under George's care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.