Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cousins!

Drew and his cousin Lila.
I guess measuring cups are a hit with all babies.
It was too difficult to get everyone looking and smiling.


I'm into the video thing now! This is Drew hiking his football in the kitchen. We were so excited and obviously so was he! Do we have a future LSU center in training?
___________________________________________________
My cousins Sydney and Ali and Ali's daughter Lila came to see us today from Virginia. They are my 3rd cousins so I guess that makes Lila my 4th cousin and Drew and Lila 5th cousins. Who knows! We had a great day playing outside and loving on the babies. Lila is almost 9 months old and tons of fun! She sat on a blanket and played so nicely. It made me miss the days when Drew sat still (or at least didn't run as fast as me). They really do grow so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.