Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pinch us, we forgot!

We forgot to wear green on St. Patty's day so Drew carried his green balloon around. I didn't even notice that everyone was wearing green except for us. It took the cashier at Hallmark (festive in 8 different shades of green) to point it out. Oops!
Drew took a quick break from getting dressed to play with his basketball game.

Just woke up from a nap and not happy!

I forgot Monday was St. Patrick's Day because we celebrated Saturday night at my sister's party and then it slipped my mind. Plus, I hardly know what day of the week it is half the time much less the actual date. I went to Charlotte Saturday for my friend Jodi's baby shower and had a wonderful time! It's so nice to be driving distance from her after only seeing each other on special occasions since college. She's due in June and precious as can be! I drove back Saturday afternoon and went straight to my sister's house for their St. Patrick's Day party. We had a little bit too much fun and ended up staying the night! Drew and Bailey were both good and slept the entire party.
We were really lazy on Sunday and I actually hoped it would rain or be cold so I wouldn't feel guilty for laying on the couch all day. It ended up being a beautiful day and we enjoyed playing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.