Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun at the park!

Drew and I met some friends at a great park today, the Friends Together park. It was like 6 regular parks in one! It had everything you would want and more. I kept wondering when they were going to charge us an admission but then I realized they do, it's called property taxes. Although the park at lots to offer, Drew's favorite thing was the riding car his friend Zoe came in (pictures below). Guess I'll have to get one of those next time I'm at Toys 'R Us. Hopefully they have colors other than pink, not that Drew cares.


Drew riding in Zoe's car.
Drew quickly discovered that although riding is fun, pushing
Zoe in the car is much more exciting! He pushed her around
the park while I followed them. I kept waiting for Drew to get tired
or bored but I think we would still be there if we were waiting for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.