Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bounce houses!

Getting a balloon at Harris Teeter. Drew loves the car cart and steers both wheels!
Drew at a birthday party. He loved dipping the chicken (and the pretzels and the chips) in the sauce!
Peek-a-boo!
Unwinding from the party by watching Curious George for the millionth time.
Position change.

Video of Drew saying bye bye as we drive away from the birthday party.

We have had such a busy week and weekend. Drew and I went to Jumpin' Beans on Tuesday with the Mom's club. It's a play place with bounce houses and other toys. Drew was so scared of the huge jumpers and held on to my leg for the first 1/2 hour. I even got in with him but it didn't help. Too bad, I was looking forward to jumping! Then we took George to the airport and he was gone most of the week for work. He took the camera which is why I haven't posted anything new until now.

Friday evening we went to a block party and had a great time. We met a few families that moved in recently including one couple from Mississippi. He went to Gulfport High which is the neighboring town to Biloxi and played baseball at Ole Miss. She is from Oxford and was a Phi Mu at Mississippi State. Small world! We played "Do you know such and such?" for quite a long time!

Saturday I went to my sister's house so I could watch my niece. My sister and Tom had Saturday school to make up for a snow day. Ridiculous! But I loved spending time with Whitley. We had dinner at our neighbor's Saturday evening and hung out till after midnight on their porch. The monitor works from their house so we were able to put Drew to bed and still have a "night out." The best news was we didn't have to pay $10 an hour for babysitting :)

Today we went to a birthday party for a friend Zoe who turned three. There were tons of outdoor toys and Drew played with every one of them. She had a bounce house and Drew liked it today. Boy how things change in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.