Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kissing Cousins!

Drew's friends Lauren and Aundrea came over for a treat. We had a little mix up with the bibs!
Drew on the putting green!



Drew kissing Whitley!
Drew and I have had a very nice and busy week. Tuesday we visited my Uncle Mark in Raleigh and Drew terrorized his lovely home. Uncle Mark pulled out Lego's for Drew to play with but Drew continued to obsess over a crystal chess set on the coffee table. Unreal! We left before Drew broke anything so hopefully we're welcome back again! Wednesday Drew and I went on a breakfast date. We had to drop the car for an oil change and check-up so we walked to a great breakfast spot. We got way too much food but managed to eat most of it. Drew did serious damage to a plate of home fries. That's my boy! I spent the afternoon tidying up in preparation for my Mom to visit. Drew and I picked her up and surprised her by going inside instead of just pulling up. She had the biggest grin when she came down the escalator and saw Drewby! She spent the night at my sister's so Drew and I went over there today to hang out. Drew greeted Whitley with endless kisses as usual! We went to lunch at a sports bar that had a putting green. Drew just happened to have his golf clubs in the trunk so that worked out perfectly! He totally gets the idea of golf and we got a kick out watching him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.