Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Meal!

Mom, would you cut it out with the photos? I'm trying to enjoy my burger.
Drew, want some fries to go with that ketchup?
Is it me or does my boy look about 5 years old in that top picture?!? Maybe it's his new do. His hair quickly became out of control when the heat and humidity kicked in so I cut it over the weekend. George and I couldn't figure out a way to keep him still so decided to try the bathtub. It worked! Drew played with his bath toys while I snipped chunks of hair the few times he wasn't moving his head. We were laughing and trying to figure out where to take him to fix it when it dried and we realized it didn't look half bad!
Drew and I worked up an appetite at The Little Gym this morning so decided to hit McDonald's on the way home. It was actually McCafe, whatever that means. The setting was a little nicer but there wasn't a playground. What the heck? I will say the high chairs were squeaky clean which is a rarity for any place, even our own home. Each one was covered with a place mat, topped with a bag of cookies and then wrapped in Saran Wrap.
It was really hot yesterday so I took Drew to the pool for a couple of hours. I kind of felt like I was playing hooky. Usually my days are so busy that it really does feel like "work" so it was strange to just lounge at the pool on a Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.