Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Chuck, chuck, chuck!"

My Mom, sister, Whitley and I.
We didn't plan to all wear pink!

Drew shows Whitley that ducks "quack quack."
Drew and my cousin Stephen take a brake from their golf game.
Drew and Whitley aren't quite sure about Uncle Ralph's beard.

My Mom is back and forth between Cristie's house and ours and this weekend she's been with us. Fun! She's gotten a taste for how much Drew enjoys playing outside. She also witnessed Bailey with the bubbles which I have to get on video soon! She goes crazy for them and acts like a puppy!

My Aunt Mary and her family came over this evening for a cookout and celebration of cousin Melanie's graduation from UNC. Way to go Mel! Drew was thrilled to have guests and had a ball playing with my cousins Stephen and Melanie. They were so sweet to him!

Drew's vocabulary is growing fast! His favorite new word is "truck" and he does such a good job saying it! Luckily, we see lots of trucks around our neighborhood since there are a few houses under construction. My Mom brought him a book filled with pictures of different types of trucks. He points at each one repeating "chuck, chuck, chuck, chuck" and seems to favor a cement truck over the rest. His other new word is "bird" which is tough since it's another "B" word we have to try and understand. It's hard to tell whether he's referring to a ball, Bailey, bubbles, balloons, bells (Little Gym favorite) or bird!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.