Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yummy Enchiladas!

Drew eating the nasty part of the watermelon.
Drew and I doing what we do best, shopping at Target!
Drew loved the popcorn although he dropped two kernels for every one he ate.
Clean-up needed on aisles 2-17 asap!
We went out to a Mexican place for lunch today. Drew is thinking,
" These enchiladas are pretty good." I'm thinking, "Did I really forget a bib?"
"Mom, do I have some on my face?"
"Mmmm, so yummy!"
"One more bite, I can do it."
Food coma.

A couple of days ago I was worried because Drew wasn't eating much. All of my friends with kids said not to worry about it because kids go through stages like that but I couldn't help myself. You can tell by his size that he could stand to miss a meal or two but I was still frustrated that he wouldn't eat. He snapped out of it yesterday and is making up for lost calories! We went to lunch today and I couldn't believe how much he ate! He shoveled in refried beans and enchiladas until he fell asleep on the table. Poor guy! We did have a busy morning playing at home and then going to story time at the library. Drew got a library card and picked out three books of his own! One of them was Big Boys Use the Potty. After what he ate at lunch today I wish he would use the potty because I have a feeling the next diaper change isn't going to be pretty! We have awhile to go before potty training so I put that book back and he picked out a firetruck book instead. Much more his style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.