Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More Mealtime Fun

Drew, where's your snack? All gone!
Excited about grilled cheese (again) for lunch!

It's so hard to get pictures of Drew because he's always on the go so I snapped a couple of shots while he was eating. We also spend so much time in the kitchen that it's easy to take pictures there. Seriously, I bet I spend 5 hours a day in the kitchen. By the time I make breakfast, feed it to Drew (or supervise him eating) and clean up it's almost time for lunch or certainly a snack. Then the process repeats itself in the afternoon. I've decided to fix this issue by eating out more. Hopefully George will agree.
We've spent a lot of time lately at garden stores. I'm obsessed with wanting pretty flowers and winning the yard of the month award (which doesn't even exist in our neighborhood.) Notice I used "wanting" because I have such a long way to go! So far I have one hanging plant, two pots with flowers on the back patio and two plant stands that are going back to Lowe's because they look tacky. Oh, and an Easter Lily that is still alive - yippie for me! I am so clueless that I can't even shop at Lowe's anymore. I found a Mom & Pop shop where the owner will actually help me and not give me ugly looks when I ask how often to water the plant. I'm loving the Family Garden Center in Apex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.