Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lovin' Life at Lowe's!

Drew and I outside of Lowe's.
Drew's very sad face when Angel got out of the car at the airport.
We dropped Angel off at the airport today after a huge lunch at a local BBQ place. Yummy! Angel is a picky eater but seemed to be pleased with hush puppies and sweet tea! Who wouldn't be? Drew was so sad when Angel departed and busted out in tears. He perked up when we went to Golfsmith and I let him play on the golf carts. I'm sure the Manager wouldn't have been happy with me showing Drew the horn button but luckily the carts were outside so no one could see (or hear) us. We watched George test out a driver but Drew was so excited about the golf balls flying through the air that we left because his squeals were disturbing the other shoppers. We went to Lowe's next and Drew got a hot dog from the vendor cart outside. He thought that was tons of fun and proceeded to eat the entire thing while George shopped. He greeted everyone that entered the store and waved bye-bye and said "bye-bye" as people left. It was so cute! Drew also enjoyed looking at the riding lawn mowers and other super-sized toys outside of the store. When a neighbor asked me what we did today I cheerfully responded that we had a great time loitering at Lowe's. The sad thing is we really did! When did my life become so simple that an hour in a rocker outside a home improvement store become a fantastic way to spend a Sunday afternoon? When I had Drew, fell madly in love with him and his happiness became my happiness - I guess that's the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.