Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sunny Days!

Drew contributes to our masterpiece.
Drew sat in sidewalk chalk. Good thing you
can't see his face - it's covered too!
Drew and our neighbor Lauren are ready for a wagon ride.
________________________________________
The rain finally stopped yesterday afternoon so we hurried outside for some fun! It only rained four days in a row but that seems like forever when you stay home with a child. I was totally out of ideas to keep him entertained and we were thinking about heading to the mall just to walk around when the sky cleared. We decided to try out our new sidewalk chalk. Drew used some at our neighbors a couple of weeks ago and seemed to love it so I got some too. He mostly ran around holding the container or eating the chalk but I had a great time! I forgot how much I love that stuff. Are you admiring my flower in picture two? Then our neighbor Lauren (who I adore!) came outside and the fun continued. I love her because she's sweet to Drew and she practically babysits him when she's with him. I can just sit back and giggle at the things she tells him. A couple of weeks ago during another one of our wagon rides I overheard her tell Drew "Your name is my favorite and the way you look is my very most favorite." I thought that was so sweet. Last week she told her Mom that she wants a 2nd Mommy and Daddy. When her Mom asked her if she had anyone in mind she said, "Of course! George and Stacy!" Lastly, yesterday she told me she wishes she had a brother named Drew. She must be a fan of the name because that has come up a couple of times.
We went to Little Gym today and I've decided George needs to take Drew from now on. Either Drew put on 5 lbs overnight or I'm in really bad shape! The instructor asked us to put the babies on our heads and spin them like a helicopter. What??? I couldn't even get a tight enough grip on him to keep him from falling off my head. I looked around to see if anyone was interested in switching children but there weren't any takers. Wimps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.