Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sweet Cousins







The last couple of days have been busy, busy, busy. We got the sectional and fridge Thursday and the installation of the built-in fridge was a production! I won't go into details because the story is so insane you'll think I made it up. Drew was irritated with the lunch I fed him so he took his shirt off (see picture). This was a first but I have a feeling it's not the last. Friday was spent furniture shopping in High Point, the world furniture mart. Talk about a long, tiring day! We stopped by Cristie's on the way back and had tons of fun. Drew and Whitely are such sweet cousins and love each other so much! Drew is fascinated by her and gently patted her head many times. He leaned in and kissed her over and over. I was so proud of him! Whitley just smiled and smiled at Drew. She's so pretty! My Mom was there and loving every minute of it! She is visiting my sister for a couple of weeks to watch Whitley while Cristie starts back to work. George and I leave Monday morning for the National Championship so Mom is watching both grandkids. If anyone can handle it, she can, but it sounds exhausting to me! Better run, Drew has been playing very nicely with a fire truck for quite some time but now he's pulling down our temporary paper blinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.